The prequalified teams and their team members:
EllisDon Infrastructure Healthcare (EDIH)
- Applicant Lead: EllisDon Corporation
- Design Team: Parkin Architects Limited
- Construction Team: EllisDon Corporation
- Facilities Management: EllisDon Facilities Services
- Financial Advisor: EllisDon Capital Inc.
Niagara Care Partners
- Applicant Leads: Amico Concessions Inc, Sacyr Concesiones, S.l., and SNC-Lavalin Capital Inc.
- Design Team: IBI Group Architects (Canada) Inc.
- Construction Team: Sacyr Construccion, S.A and Amico Design Build Inc.
- Facilities Management: Sacyr Concesiones, S.L, SNC-Lavalin O&M Inc, and Amico Concessions Inc.
- Financial Advisor: MUFG Bank Ltd
Plenary PCL Niagara Health
- Applicant Leads: Plenary Americas LP and PCL Investments Inc.
- Design Team: Cannon Design Ltd.
- Construction Team: PCL Constructors Canada Inc.
- Facilities Management: Johnson Controls Canada L.P
- Financial Advisor: Plenary Americas LP
The new hospital is expected to have 469 beds and will bring together acute care services, improving access to high-quality health care.
“The request for proposals brings us one step closer to a new hospital that will ensure patients and families in the Niagara region have access to the high-quality care they need and deserve, when and where they need it.”
Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health
Since 2018, Ontario has invested over $19.5 million towards planning the new hospital in Niagara Falls. The new South Niagara Hospital will be designed and built to meet the Canada Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver standards and the first WELL®– certified healthcare facility in Canada, focused on the health and well-being of their staff, physicians, volunteers, patients, families and caregivers and the Niagara community.