Global objective of the assignment to provide the MoE, the Ministry of Health care (MoH) and NAIP with a project scope and viability study and financial model for a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) project in the field of medical diagnostic services. The study will consider a project for Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) services, and will also consider whether other diagnostic services should be included in the project scope. Deadline for submission of the proposals 17 February 2020.
1. To perform the organisational and legal project evaluation, elaboration of the most effective legal forms and project schemes based on a detailed analysis of the existing Belarusian legislation.
2. To conduct the financial and economic evaluation of the proposed project (capital expenditure (CAPEX), revenue streams and operational expenditure (OPEX) including depreciation, taxes and financing costs, and calculation of standard financial and economic measures of viability including developing the most effective scheme of project funding based on the public-private partnership principles.
3. To conduct a technical evaluation of the existing technical documentation provided by the MoH.
4. To develop the specific mechanism of implementation of the project that can be replicated for other regions of Belarus.
5. To deliver the study, the financial model, user manual, and the financial and economic viability assessment in a consolidated report, including recommendation of the best option for the project scope and structure with a clear explanation of the benefits for PPP.